HOW TO START
This is the 3rd and final step!
- In Step #1 you were given an “OVERVIEW” of Ariel College of the Bible and Messianic Jewish Studies (ACB-MJS).
- In Step #2 we explained the four “STUDY OPTIONS.”
- In Step #3 you will now learn “HOW TO START.”
STEP 1 • Overview
STEP 2 • Study Options
STEP 3 • How to Start
In this step you will learn:
- How to use the “Course Catalog”
- How to Purchase Courses – Existing Students
- How to Purchase Courses – New Students
- How to view and begin your course
- How to access 24/7 chat or phone help
How to use the Course Catalog
The Course Catalog is where you will find courses that are available to purchase
When you click on “Course Catalog” from the navigation bar you will see a list of our courses. Here is an example of what you will see:
Two Ways to Purchase Courses
FOR EXISTING STUDENTS
If you have ever ordered or taken an online course from Ariel Online Courses or from Ariel College of the Bible and Messianic Jewish Studies, you already have a Canvas account. Follow these directions for Existing Students.
FOR NEW STUDENTS
If you have never ordered or taken an online course from Ariel Online Courses or from Ariel College of the Bible and Messianic Jewish Studies, follow these directions for New Students.