“Let each man do according as he has purposed in his heart: not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loves a cheerful giver.” (2 Cor. 9:7-8)
PRAYER SUPPORT FOR FRUITFULNESS
We realize that apart from the enabling blessing of the Lord, this ministry effort will not bear fruit. As Yeshua said, “I am the vine, you are the branches: he that abides in Me, and I in him, the same bears much fruit: for apart from Me you can do nothing” (Jn. 15:5).
We invite, indeed cherish, your prayers, that those involved in ACB-MJS would abide in The Vine, Messiah Yeshua, in order that this ministry would bear much fruit for the Lord, both now and in the years to come.
אֲנִי הַגֶּפֶן; אַתֶּם הַשָּׂרִיגִים. הָעוֹמֵד בִּי וַאֲנִי בּוֹ עוֹשֶׂה פְּרִי לָרֹב, שֶׁכֵּן בִּלְעֲדַי אֵינְכֶם יְכוֹלִים לַעֲשׂוֹת דָּבָר
- Our goal, if the Lord graciously enables us, is to eventually have over 80 online courses in Biblical and Messianic Jewish Studies.
- It will take several years to produce this number of high-quality courses and so your financial gift will be used to help develop these courses which will serve to disciple believers around the world.
- We realize that this work would not be possible without the sacrificial offerings of faithful believers like you.
- We are able to offer these courses at affordable prices because of your generous donations.
- You can choose to donate any amount that you wish, as frequently as you would like.
May the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob richly bless you for your willingness to provide financial support to ACB-MJS Online Courses.
To donate to Ariel College of the Bible and Messianic Jewish Studies and our online courses, please click on the link “Donate Today!”
You will be directed to fill-out a short online form.
In the “Fund” item in the drop-down menu, please select:
“ONLINE COURSES: ARIEL COLLEGE OF THE BIBLE AND MESSIANIC JEWISH STUDIES.”
ENTIRE COURSE SPONSORSHIPS AND DEDICATIONS
For individuals and/or churches with the financial means and desire, there are opportunities to underwrite the cost for an entire course.
Please contact Dr. Mark Adler, V.P. of ACB-MJS, directly for more information on this: Administrator@ArielCourses.com
“Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon the earth, where moth and rust consume, and where thieves break through steal: but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth consume, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: for where thy treasure is, there will thy heart be also.”